Thursday 2 April 2015

Whats in my bag?


 
So I apologise that this isn't a video, but I'm not quite ready for the whole Youtube thing yet! Anyway, the other night, I slept over my best friends house (shoutout to Nia if you're reading even though you're probably not), and when I got home, I was thinking of what to post next and as I was emptying my handbag I had a brainstorm and thought.. 'why not show you what I carry around?'.
If you're anything like me and you're nosy, then i'm sure you'll enjoy this post!;-)
 
 

 
 
My bag is from Very.com and it was around £25 but I'm not entirely sure (sorry!!) It's quite small, but you can fit quite a lot in there!:-)
 
So clearly i'm not the most organised when it comes to my handbag.. but here I go...
 
 

 
Here are a few random bits, like the dust bag for my dance shoes, that I was too lazy too take out! That is the main reason that's in there! Then I've got a random leaflet that this lovely lady gave me in a French vintage shop (this was ages ago, which shows how rarely I clean out this bag). And of course a Mcdonalds Monopoly sticker.. no comment there.
  

 
Then theres some essentials like a garnier invisicool deodorant, which wouldn't usually be in there, but is at the moment because of the sleepover... Of course I carry my huge makeup bag with me! (comment if you'd like and updated post of whats in there) and my holy grail lip balm -  Burts Bees. I can guarantee that if you were to ever see me in person, i'd be either wearing, or carrying this lip balm! And then of course I have a perfume just to be prepared!
 

 
So usually my beats pill isn't in here, but it just goes too show how much you can actually fit in this bag! Ignore the extremely dirty Clinique mirror... and all my keyrings!
 

 
As you can see, i'm a slight germophobe and always carry a hand sanitizer.. this particular one is from Bath and body works and its called 'Honolulu sun'. Then I've got my favourite La Roche-Posay Effaclar do+, which can I add is the BEST imperfections cream for me! The watch is a Michael Kors chronograph rose gold MK-5314 which retails for about £160-£250. And a pen which always comes in handy!
 

 
I found a few random beauty bits, floating at the bottom of my bag so i'll list them!
  • Mac lustre lipstick in plumful
  • Mac lipliner in half red
  • Eos Lip balm in strawberry sorbet and summer fruits
so thanks for  reading, and I hope you enjoyed that little insight on whats usually in my bag! comment below what you'd like to see next
 
I love you <3
 
Caitlin
xx

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your blog! I did this on my blog and credited you. Please check it out! minutesofmirriam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete