Monday 30 March 2015

benefit roller lash | product review





 
 
 
This to me, may be the best thing since sliced bread! Obviously you've heard about benefits newest addition - Roller Lash. This mascara is advertised to curl, and volumise your lashes without the need of eyelash curlers, so I obviously had to see what all the fuss was about!!
 
 
The legendary ELLE magazine, came up with the amazing idea to debut the mascara in they're issue, so instantly I rushed to my nearest Tesco and grabbed it before it dissapeared!;-)

 
I personally am a HUGE fan of minis as they are super cute and are great for your handbag and are 100% practical for travelling.. even if I don't do too much of it! Anyway, as soon as I got home I stripped off my makeup and wacked on some of this new so called amazing new mascara... and I was drawn too it straight away!!
 
On the packaging, it states that it is a 'hook n roll' brush with a patent-pending hook design which positions catches, lifts and curls... which basically means there are tiny hooks on some bristles which catch every lash whether they are small or big, also, the curved edge of the brush creates length and volume. because the brush is quite small, you can use it on your bottom lashes as there is a shorter side of the brush for this! It claims that its also a 12-hour lasting formulation.
 
97% said it visibly lifted lashes
87% said it gives long-lasting curl
94% said eyes look more wide open
(in the survey of 31 women after 4 weeks)
 
 
Now for my opinion, I think that this mascara does exactly what it says! my lashes are blonde and are basically non existing without mascara.. and i'm terrible at getting nice lashes, but this mascara has honestly made a difference as it opens up my tiny eyes, and the best thing? NO more eyelash curlers for me!! the formulation is quite similar to 'They're Real' which is also by Benefit, but I noticed how it was reasonably thinner.. and also not as volumising as that isn't the purpose for Roller Lash! if you're looking for an eye-opening, lengthening mascara, then this is one for you!
 
tip- after a thin coat of Roller Lash, you can apply a thin coat of They're Real, for that extra effect!
 
 


 
I love you,
 
Caitlin
 
xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment