Sunday 18 January 2015

Whats in my makeup bag?

 
 
What better way too get to know someone than to take a look in my makeup bag? As a lot of us girls do, I love a little nose into my friends makeup bag, just too see what they've been loving and to just be sure there isn't anything that I need to buy! so I thought why not show you a sneek peek into mine? Enjoy!
 
 
Face products
 
 
 
 
We all love a good face product to cover up any imperfections, and these are just a few that I've been loving and carrying around with in my good old makeup bag!
 
-Mac studio fix powder<3
This is one of the many amazing things I had for Christmas, and there isn't really a lot you can say about a powder.. but it stays put all day and I recommend it a lot!!
 
-Benefit Total Moisture mini size<3
I love this, and extra love it for the sample size! I can honestly say its like giving my face a drink.. no
joke!
 
-Benefit Hello flawless foundation mini size<3
 I've been a lover of this foundation for a while because of its light coverage and brightening formula, which always help out on them days where your face is feeling down. But can we just take a moment to appreciate the mini size?...
 
...thank you.
 
 
-Bourjois Delice de poudre bronzer<3
It smells and look like chocolate, and its not expensive. what else is there too say?

-Rimmel London Stay Matte pressed powder<3
yes I have two powders, but this is a must-have for someone like me, who's t-zone likes to shine.


Eye products



What is makeup without the eyes? don't expect too bee too blown away with whats here, because im no pro;-)

-Rimmel London Brow this way<3
thank you for being there for me when my brows want to party.

-Soap and Glory Thick and fast mascara<3
because who doesn't love a good mascara?

-Benefit They're real mascara<3
yes I have two, but its too good to leave at home!

-Maybelline Colour tattoo in pink gold<3
lovely too slap on and leave the house and not look like a crazy lady, (swatches coming soon!)

lips and swatches



(from left to right)

-Mac lustreglass in wonderstruck<3
-Tanya Burr lipgloss in Aurora<3
- Mac lustre lipstick in Plumful<3
-Revlon matte balm in Elusive<3
-Revlon lip butter in strawberry shortcake<3

Tools



Just a few brushes from mac and real techniques:)

AND A HAND SANITIZER!
this is a must have for me because I hate having makeup everywhere and Im a tiny bit obsessed with these pocketbacs<3


I love you
-Caitlin
xxx


 
 
 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award! Check out my post for details!!! Good luck, I love your blog! Xoxo, Daisie. www.tousdais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog I love it. You should get bloglovin. I have a blog too and my Instagram is @jennifercooper99

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! I want too, but im not entirely sure how! great, ill follow you in a minute! xx

      Delete
  3. I nominated you for the Liebster Award - http://beautyybylauraa.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog so much! This post was so lovely and informative I also agree with everything you said!

    http://thinkpinkxox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete