Friday 16 January 2015

Obsessed! - PLL

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
First of all, if you don't have Netflix, or a site in which you can watch series, or just don't watch the tv at all.. you probably wont have any idea what Pretty Little Liars is.
As you may or may not know from instagram, I am pretty obsessed with Ian Somerhalder in The Vampire Diaries, and I got slightly depressed when I finished season 5 and realised I couldn't watch season 6 episode 1(anyone know where I can?) . So of course I had to adopt a new series!
Id heard a few people rave about PLL and I nearly died of excitement (and fell off my bed) when they introduced it to my Netflix (best. thing. ever!)
 
So basically Pretty Little Liars is based on 5(or 4) girls, that are hooked on finding out what happened too their friend Alison who was murdered.
 
This post may bore you to death, but I just had to mention this show, because its soo addictive and o wanted to vary my posts;-)
should I do some sort of tag next?
 
love you all
-Caitlin
xxx
<3

3 comments:

  1. Hey! I just stumbled across your blog completely randomly and I was attracted by seeing Pretty Little Liars xD Anyway, if you still need a place to watch TVD I watch it here http://www.couchtuner.eu/watch-the-vampire-diaries-online/ and it always works perfectly fine for me! :)

    http://xbroadwaybabies.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! I know its so good:0 xx

      Delete
    2. it's no problem haha :) & i know! i have a slight addiction to it haha x

      Delete