Monday 29 December 2014

Hello world | Q&a




Recently, a few friends have been nagging me to start a blog, and I never listened. I didn't listen because I thought that no one would read it and it would just be a complete fail. But then I decided that if I never tried, I`d never know right?
So here I am, bringing idkcaits to life(that sounded A LOT better in my head).
    I had no idea how to start a blog, in fact, I must have thought about it forever! but then I finally decided, that because you clearly know nothing about me, I`d ask my lovely Instagram followers at idkcaits_, to chip in and ask me some questions!
So get ready to learn some things that you probably don't care about
here it goes:

1. Who`s your favourite youtuber?
 - This is actually so hard, because I practically live on Youtube.. Probably TheSacconeJolys, Zoella and Tanya Burr (more than one.. Oops)

2. What`s your favourite drugstore makeup brand?
- If you count what I have more of.. it would probably be Rimmel, although I do love a good quality MUA product!

3. If you could wish for one thing, what would it be?
-I`d wish for people to read this blog;)

4. What`s your holy grail makeup product?
- My famous Rimmel glam eyes black liquid eyeliner all the way!

5. What is your one item of clothing I couldn't live without?
- My black suede Chelsea boots (because I practically live in those too!)

6. Whats your favourite yankee candle?
- Honestly I don't have a favourite, because I switch them all the time, although at the moment its Blissful autumn.

7. Why did you decide to start a blog?
- Long story short, I basically loved all of my instagram followers, and I adored showing them what I loved, I got a new laptop, and thought 'hey, why not start a blog?' and here I am!

8. Fav emoji?
- As i`m on a laptop I cant show you, but the crying laughing emoji all the way because it never fails to make an awkward situation better.


So theres a bit of an insight into my life;)
Now its my turn to ask the question...
What would you like to see on my next post?

Thanks for taking time to read my post!
love, Caitlin xx
<3
 

2 comments:

  1. Hey I love your blog (and your instagram) its so cute and I cant wait for more! have a (good) day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much charlotte! it means a lot xx

      Delete