Monday 16 January 2017

Beauty blogger tag + q&a 2017



If any of you follow my instagram (idkcaits_), you'll be aware that I have had exams for the last two weeks which I why I haven't posted on my blog. But they're over until the summer! I'm back, and to start off 2017, here's a little beauty tag that I got off Eleanor Wears Also at the end I've included some question s from lovely Instagram followers who you should totally give a follow, because there names will be mentioned! <3

1. Do you have any fashion or beauty icons? Who? 
- Honestly, I have no idea, how sad is that.

2. Beauty pet peeve?

- What a hard question, I have so many lol
Top pet peeves have to un natural-non faded eyebrows (the block brow) all the way, and when you get a little patch of dry skin and it's the worst because your foundation looks dreadful? Everyone knows what I mean right

3. Would you rather wear no makeup for the rest of your life or makeup everyday (but you can take it off when going to bed)

- Easy for me, I'd wear makeup for the rest of my life, as much as it's time consuming and I'd always be late, it's honestly the best part of my day sometimes! 

4. Do you have any tips or tricks makeup/cosmetic wise?

- I learnt a few acne tricks from Chloe morello actually, to do skincare and how to handle Spots! Comment if you'd like to know it! Honestly though cream eye shadows are just my main trick, nothing better than whacking one on and giving it a blend and being completely eyeshadowed up!

5. Kim K or Kendall Jenner makeup?

- this is also hard because both are so stunning, obviously Kim's is more dramatic, so am I allowed to say both? I'd probably wear Kendall's looks in the day time and opt for Kim's amazing artist mario in the evening.

6. Do you only buy cruelty-free makeup and if so why?

- Thing is, no I don't. I think it's an amazing idea honestly and I support anyone who has made the decision to do so, but personally I'm in love with MAC soft and gentle... 

7. Skincare or makeup?

- I'm absolutely obsessed with skincare!! I love it so much and I get super excited about it. But if I had to make the vital choice between both I'd choose makeup any day, ain't nobody seeing my brows without some ABH

Questions from Instagram 


Holy grail makeup product? (Laurenjhx) 

- if you read my blog a couple years back then you'll know about my glam eyes Rimmel London liquid liner, I'm still absolutely obsessed with it and I can't use anything else!!

Favourite fashion statement? (Itsellablog)

- HAS to be my beige suede Hollister jacket, or my Chelsea boots because I'm in love with them... even my black and gold topshop belt is super cute to add to outfits!

Eyeshadow or eyeliner? (fgsprincess)

- eyeliner eyeliner eyeliner, I have the smallest eyes and without eyeliner I don't feel complete 

Favourite lip product? (kara_hole) 

- hands down Kat Von D liquid lip in Lolita 2 because I live and die in that shade 

Favourite clothing line? (x.grace.holly.x)

- proooobably urban outfitters as a whole shop, although I love topshop, some Hollister things and any cute online boutique/stores


Thank you for reading this, I really really appreciate the support!<3

Follow my Instagram: @idkcaits_

No comments:

Post a Comment